Antique Heart Pine Flooring
Riverwood: Sunken timbers reclaimed from the bottom of the Cape Fear River
Antique Harvest: Wood reclaimed from old structures finds new life
July 23, 2008
We provide two different yet equally beautiful types of wood: Riverwood
- logs reclaimed from the bottom of the Cape Fear River, and Antique Harvest
- wood reclaimed from old structures such as barns, mills, and other historical buildings. Click here
to read more.
Pricing is based on grade and width.
We will be glad to work with you on wider widths, single width flooring, or special requests!
- Highly accurate tongue and groove milling for superior application.
- All flooring is bundled with boards in various lengths of the same width.
- Standard orders consist of multiple bundles of varying widths.
- All flooring comes with pre-squared ends.
- Average moisture content is 8%.
- Matching millwork is available. Pricing upon request.
- Recovered wood may contain nail holes. This is a part of the beauty and heritage of the wood.